Sunday, May 11, 2008

We found it!


Just in time, too! I had 116 new pictures on my camera and was dying to get them on my computer to see them and start editing them. My mom, of course, put my camera cord in a closet and then forgot about it...

Well, I went to church this morning, only to find out from Kailee that it was Mother's Day - where have I been?? I guess I've been hiding under a rock the last week (or buried under newspaper and plastic tarp in the process of covering the floors for painting). So, now that I know - Happy Mother's Day out there to all of you mothers! :) We had a busy, but good day... and I'm very happy to have my pictures finally on here! In celebration of having my camera cord back (or maybe because I'm so behind in posting pictures and don't want to overload everyone), I'm going to start putting pictures on flickr soon... I love looking at other people's pictures on there and I like how organized I can make the oodles of pictures I have. It'll take me a while to get them all up on there, but that will be where I'll be putting pictures of the house as we make progress on it...
Well, I feel like I spent my entire last week going back and forth between Thomasville, GA (about 30 mins away) and Tallahassee. I'm looking forward to staying home this week! I did get a lot accomplished with the wedding planning AND managed to pick up a few things for the house :) I'll be doing an update with more details on that soon... For now I'll leave you with some pictures from my 2nd Mother's Day. I love my sweet girl! :)

love the flowers from Fresh Market!


cheesin' for the camera!
I think she was almost as happy as her mama to find the camera cord!
I love her little teeth!

No comments: