Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Go Vote!

I put up a poll over there --->

I have a list of songs for the ceremony so far, but for some of them I haven't decided what to use them for... I want to decide on the processional (song that plays when I walk down the aisle) pretty soon, so I can then decide what's left for the bridesmaids, seating of the mothers, recessional, etc...just to make sure I have a song that works for everything! It'll be fun to see everyone's thoughts on this! If you don't know what the song is, I think most of them are on youtube...if it looks like some average person sitting in their house playing the piano, then you might want to look for another one. example: promenade - sounded totally different when I found a good performer playing it - might want to search for "pictures at an exhibition" for
"promenade".

I have a better update coming soon - hint: antique table and chairs.

Once I find my camera cord to upload pictures onto my camera, then I will have some new pictures up on here!! It could be a while though - I have a feeling Adriana carried it off somewhere or maybe it's gotten lost among all my boxes of things to move to the new house... keep your fingers crossed! In the meantime, here are some picture from the wedding we went to (from my mom's camera). I can't wait to see the ones the photographer got of Adriana with Ethan!



1 comment:

Kailee said...

yeah, so I just looked at your poll and I don't know a single one of those songs...I can't even pronounce half of them! hahah so I'll have to come back when I have time to look them all up and tell you which one I like. just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol how did you come up with those!?!?