You may remember me posting about her a little while back, but at that time things weren't looking good at all... over the course of the last couple weeks, however, God has been performing many miracles in Katherine Wolf's life! I check
her website and
her mother's blog at least once a day and things constantly remind me of her throughout the day... through reading comments left by other people praying as well, I am well aware that I am not the only one. There's just something about her and I
know that God has great things in store for her and her family. I am just amazed at the progress she's made, when the doctors didn't even think she would make it through the surgery and if she did, she would be in a vegetative state. It is so apparent to me that it is God answering the specific prayers that are lifted up by the hundreds (probably thousands!) of people all over the world. It really is amazing. So go read about her, be amazed, and continue to pray that Katherine will make a full-recovery in God's time and that her family will be comforted and encouraged in the mean time.
No comments:
Post a Comment